At this event, over 20 individual women will share top strategies and best practices used in the Network Marketing profession. Topics include:
- The most important issues facing women entrepreneurs
- How to successfully balance family and a business
- Leveraging social media in your business
- How to work effectively with a spouse to grow your business
- The 7 skills necessary to becoming a Network Marketing Professional.
Eric Worre has been a leader in the Network Marketing profession for over 28 years. Worre is now retired from being a distributor and focuses exclusively on Network Marketing Pro, Inc. his business devoted solely to the training, empowerment, and support of Network Marketing entrepreneurs. The Most Powerful Women in Network Marketing event was started by Worre’s wife and CEO of their company, Marina, to provide focused training for women, the largest demographic in Network Marketing.
For more information on the Most Powerful Women in Network Marketing event, visit www.networkmarketingpro.com/women.