Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer
Today, I asked Jack Canfield to share with us his thoughts on the value of Network Marketing and the intelligence of the people involved in the profession.
Jack said that people in Network Marketing are extremely brilliant people, and they’re extremely successful because of that. More and more brilliant people like neurosurgeons, lawyers with large practices, VPs of international companies, have all been attracted to Network Marketing and been super successful. When he speaks at Network Marketing conferences, the people he meets there are all just extremely bright people.
As for the benefits of Network Marketing, Jack said that there are several.
- You get to be your own boss and your success is based on the amount of work you want to put in.
- You get to be a leader and leave a legacy of empowering and inspiring people.
- The community that is created at conventions and local meetings is a huge aspect of the profession.
- The opportunity is fantastic because the internet makes it easier to work, the amount of educational and training materials is outstanding, and the celebratory reward culture is phenomenal.
- Finally, the community is full of positive, optimistic, like-minded people who believe that success is possible, they set goals, overcome fears, and they make a difference in their communities through philanthropic causes.
So, in Network Marketing, you get healthier, make more money, make a difference, can be a part of a philanthropic cause, and hang around optimistic, charismatic people as part of your job. Most people can’t say that. And that is why Network Marketing is one of the finest professions in the world right now.