I see this happen to a lot of network marketers … they work very hard to find and recruit people then get frustrated and give up when they don’t see immediate results. It’s easy to lose sight of the big picture and what made you start in the first place when people keep telling you “no.” Believe me, I’ve been there. But here’s the thing … the time to step it up is when you feel the most doubt. That’s when you must remember your “why”. Why did you start your business? Perhaps it was one or more of these reasons:
- I’m unhappy with my corporate career.
- I want to work for myself.
- I want to be debt-free.
- I dream of having more money than I ever thought possible.
- I want to spend more time with my family.
- I’m unhappy with my life right now.
If you want to succeed in Network Marketing, you can never lose sight of the big picture and what it will take to get you there. One of those things must be social media. Let me ask you this, when it comes to growing your business, what do you think is possible 30 days or one year from now? What if someone told you exactly how to leverage social media to grow your business? Perhaps your business would look something like this:
- Your Facebook following of 500 people increased to 10,000 within six months.
- Your monthly average of recruiting four people increased to 40 each month.
- Your LIVE videos on social media had an average of 50,000 views.
- Your organization went from having three legs to 20.
With social media, the big picture becomes real. If you learn how to do it right, social media will help you reach your goals … 30 days from now, a year, or five years from now. You have a unique opportunity to learn social media from renowned experts who have achieved extraordinary success. I hope you and your entire team realize the value of having this information. I look forward to seeing you there!