Last modified: May 23, 2018
We at Network Marketing Pro, Inc., (and our associates) are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of NMPro for data that we collect:
- through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including NetworkMarketingPro.com and other websites owned or controlled by Network Marketing Pro, Inc. (collectively, the “Websites”)
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”)
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
- through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us
- when you attend one of our live events, or through other offline interactions
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, and other offline channels, as the “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Why do we collect personal information?
What kind of personal information do we collect?
Network Marketing Pro collects personal information in a variety of ways when you interact with NETWORK MARKETING PRO, including when you register or create an account with NETWORK MARKETING PRO; when you place an order at NETWORK MARKETING PRO; when you use NETWORK MARKETING PRO products or services; when you visit NETWORK MARKETING PRO pages or pages; when you enter promotions or sweepstakes; when you subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products or services; when you correspond or otherwise interact with us; and when you provide feedback in any of our online surveys.
Information we collect may include: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, product preference information, billing information, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information) and personal interest information. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide with access to and use of certain information, materials and services.
What other kinds of information do we collect?
NETWORK MARKETING PRO automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, information about which pages you visit on NETWORK MARKETING PRO, and information from NETWORK MARKETING PRO cookies.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do we protect your personal information?
Network Marketing Pro safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. To make purchases from Network Marketing Pro web site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. Network Marketing Pro uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages used to complete a purchase. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
While Network Marketing Pro takes precautions to ensure the security of your data, no one can completely guarantee the safety of data transmitted over the internet. It is important that you take steps to ensure the safety and security of your personal information, for example by not sharing passwords or other registration data.
How do we use your personal information?
Network Marketing Pro uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Delivery and billing for our products and services, and to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services.
- Improving our products and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions.
- To ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- Offering you product upgrades, content, services and other training courses for you to purchase.
- Providing provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide.
- Providing you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- To better understand how our products are used, and what types of content are best for your business growth.
- Providing anonymous reporting for internal usage only.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data (Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information)
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data suppressed from our database, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Please note that we often need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or reservation, or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such purchase, reservation, or promotion). There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security or other reasons.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Also, if our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to sell and support our products and services.
IMPORTANT: We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers or vendors. Again, we take your privacy very seriously.
We have 2 shopping cart solutions, Kajabi and Infusionsoft. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored in either Kajabi or Infusionsoft’s data storage, databases and the general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Infusionsoft/Kajabi stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS.
Your access to parts of our website, livestreaming access, or library of courses may be protected by a user name and a password. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
YOUR USE OF INFORMATION AND UNSOLICITED JUNK E-MAIL.
If you obtain personally identifiable information about another website user, you are not allowed to disclose this information to anyone else without the consent of the user and our consent too. We hate junk e-mail (Spam). Information you obtain from our website about us or other site users cannot be used by you or others to send unsolicited commercial e-mail or to send unsolicited commercial communications via our website’s posting or other communication systems.
If you have opt-ed in to website push notifications from Network Marketing Pro and do not wish to receive further communications, please click here to learn how to turn them off on your device.
We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail, or sending us mail to the address listed below.
This policy was last updated on 05-23-2018.