Stop Apologizing for Network Marketing
If you’re involved in Network Marketing, we need to have a conversation because some of you have an inferiority complex about this profession. Let me be as clear as I can possibly be…
If you have an entrepreneurial bone in your body, Network Marketing is not perfect, but it’s better than any other form of entrepreneurship for the average person.
And that is not just my opinion. I can back it up with these eight points:
- The initial investment is low compared to traditional business.
- Network Marketing has the potential for unlimited upside.
- The product is already created for you.
- Incredible leverage with your time and your team.
- The support is already there for you.
- You can start with almost no skills, and learn as you grow.
- You have the flexibility to work in your own time.
- There is a safety net. If it doesn’t work out for you, most companies will give 90% of your money back within the first year.
So, if you’ve ever thought about being an entrepreneur, where else can you flex your muscles to see if you got the chops? Network Marketing is low risk and high reward.
Does everybody win? No, but not everybody wins in every aspect of life. However, for those who choose to grow, learn, get better, develop the skills, grow their networks, and improve the productivity of their networks, they win big time. They get all the benefits of traditional business ownership without the risk typically associated with business ownership.
If you’re in Network Marketing, put your chin up and shoulders back because we have a better way. The world might not understand right now. But don’t feel bad about something that is better than any other form of entrepreneurship for the average person.
If you’re a skeptic, I’ve just given you my case for Network Marketing. Can you beat it?
Network Marketing isn’t perfect…but if you have an entrepreneurial bone in your body, it’s better!